Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Now I’m speechless
Over the edge
I’m just breathless
I never thought that I’d catch this
Lovebug again


Hopeless
Head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I’d get hit
By this lovebug again


I had math tuition with most of th 1993 babies on Saturday and Sunday. I accidentally met Clara on the bus and I didn't know that she was going for the tuition 'cause she said she didn't wanna go at first. We also met Esther but she was going for her church.

Anyway! There was this family in the bus who were talking about the Clara and I and for the first time, Clara was mistaken for a malay and for the i dontknow how many time, i was mistaken for a chinese. -.- RIGHT.
she got excited HAAHAHA!!

It was like picnic for th both of us during tuition and we were so high, we could just fly! HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH!! We were freezing, it was freaking cold and we totally sat at th wrong spot.




we were supposed to be dragons..
..i hate my fringe here



that's clara's feet on Nicole's chair



Clara and Nicole didn't come on Sunday so it was only me and Glenda! We were very high, we almost fly (: And we weren't as cold like we were on Saturday cause we sat at the back! :D so smart right? duh. We had another picnic session (actually the whole class) and Glenda was having some sms session. HEHEHE!!



EOYs have already started.

Sitting in th hall whole with the whole batch, doing the same paper is actually quite stressful. Okay no, it's not really stressful, i just can't find the right word. :S i have to brush up on my vocab.

Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir dan Batin :D

No comments: