Thursday, October 02, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir dan Batin


Yayaya, im slow whatevs. I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday 'cause i was too tired when i reached home and thank god the paper after hari raya was english and not some other subject which i have to memorise :D Must thank the school, THANK YOU!

HAPPY BELATED 15TH BIRTHDAY GWEN!

HEEHEE, I couldn't find that picture of you with your black shirt on, doing the twist/cheese/peace sign! I wanted to post that picture up cause you look so cute! but nevermind, i found these pictures of you during the happy sec one days in my folder and i decided to combine it all cause i really like the pictures and because you look so cute, i can pinch your cheeks ALL DAY!!!! :D
I know you like the birthday song we sang for you just now in the canteen right! we sound so angelic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GWEN! <3

No comments: