Friday, September 26, 2008

If you're out on the road
Feeling lonely, and so cold
All you have to do is call my name
And I'll be there in the next train

Where you lead, I will follow
Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need, you need me to be with you
I will follow where you lead



UGK. Charolette, Gracia, Liyana and I spent almost an hour counting money for the grad night tickets and it was seriously bugging all of us! Gracia and Liyana spent most of their time counting 'cause I don't like to count money (especially big numbers since i'm not really good at numbers) but i do like money alot (especially big numbers!) and Charolette was just sleepy and at one point she wasn't sure of what she was saying. HAHAHAHA!!!!

So after like counting the money like numerous times, we somehow got more than what we were supposed to get and we also somehow got lesser than what we were supposed to get. -.- In the end, each of us took turns and counted the money.
Charolette had to help me to punch in the numbers on my calculator (told you i was bad! i don't think i ought to become a banker. I think i'm scared of numbers). We finally got the right amount! Well except for Charolette, i think she was reallyreallyreally sleepy. "/

The graduation ceremony today was..good? Er i dontknow, I was only there to serve the graduadants (?! i think they were called that?) their food. Okay no, actually Clara and I were supposed to serve the VIPs. We served the VIPs for the first course but uh...i dont know what happened next. Anyway, i had fun serving, carrying freaking heavy trays, walking here and there, refilling water and taking dirty dishes.


I think all of us did a great job at serving people, potential servers. HAHA :D

Call Kuo Chuan Presbyterian's Student Council if you don't have enough hands to help serve people their food! We will be obliged to help you!

No comments: