Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello! How have you been?

I know i haven't been updating much. I'm not really on hiatus though, i just don't feel like blogging you see. and besides, what's the difference if i'm on hiatus or not? hah!

Anyway, I went to the Omni-Theatre yesterday with th geog students to watch some Grand Canyon Adventure movie and some Wild Ocean movie. It was good! Ok no actually, the wild ocean movie was kind of boring. "/

The Grand Canyon Adventure movie reminded me of NZ! UGK!!! Especially at the parts when they were rafting and there were rapids and I was silently giggling to myself as I thought about the time when group 2 was doing our white water rafting. HAHAHAHA!!!!
NZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZ!!!!!! it's gonna be a year soon :)

ANYWAY, BACK TO TH TOPIC!
The Grand Canyon Adventure movie makes me want to visit the Grand Canyon!! :D
so many places to see, so little time :( Oh yes! i would also like to visit South Africa! but my sister says that place isn't really safe so......okay. -.-

After the trip, we started to do animal faces and it was freaking hilarious!



You see those people at the background?
They were actually waiting for us! HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

BECAUSE WE'RE COOL LIKE THAT!


i shall go and do the right thing by doing my art and studying. UGK.

No comments: