Monday, June 26, 2006

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL WAS THE BOMB!!!
it's the coolest disney-original-movie of all the coolest disney-original-movie!!
it's that GREAT!!
gwen was so sick of me singing 'Breaking Free' & 'Start Of Something New'!!
nyahahahaha!!
i love to annoy her.
NYAHAHAHA!!!

let's talk about school!!!

met clara in the 56 bus (yay!!)!!!
i love her fringe!!

so..the first thing when i reached school was to go to my locker to take my report book.
and GUESS WHAT!!
i couldnt remember a single number for my locker combination!!!
and also-
i forgot to bring the piece of paper for my locker combination!!!
i tried to remember my locker combination more than six times!!
urgh!!
so in the end;
i didnt passed up my report book!!

timetable has been changed--AGAIN!
so pe is on monday which last for 4 periods, so we get the whole canteen to ourselves!!
*new* subject-D&T which last for 5 periods.
i heard it's boring.
oh well..
i just gotta find out!!

gtg!!
i'll try and update more tmr!!

you know you love me. <3

No comments: