Sunday, June 25, 2006

today is the BIG day!!!
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!
OH YEAH!!!!
i cant cant cant wait!!
a few more hours and you can spot my eyes glued on the tv screen!!

i hate lunch at Breeks.
and guess what!?
they don't say this anymore!;
'Welcome To Breeks!!!!!!!'
and..
'See You Again!!!!!!!'.
*phew*
thank god they dont say that anymore..
cause it's so freaking ANNOYING!!!

i didnt even finish up my beef lasagne.
hello?!
there is like, NO meat.
well..there is meat.
but, so little la.
i felt like throwing up.

okay..
so school starts tomorrow.
and i SOOOO can't wait-
-to see my sisterhood and friends.
other than that- NO WAY!!!
oh shit.
i forgot my locker combination.
oh damn.
eh, wait!!
i still have the paper in my wallet!!
hahaha!!
it's a just-in-case thing, ohkay.
I CANT CANT WAIT for tomorrow!!!
YAY!!

oh well.
See You Again!!!

you know you love me. <3

No comments: