Sunday, October 12, 2008

UGH, my legs are freaking itchy since Botanics!
Why must the mosquitoes target my legs and bite me!! URGH, i think it's because I'm fat which means that I have more blood OR my blood is so sedap, they just want more.
-.- whatevs, i sound so senseless. !!!!!!!!!!!ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna see my first attempt of Bokeh?
BEHOLD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


yep, this came right out of raerae's dslr.
NO EDITS.


It's not really a nice shot but hey! it's my first bokeh shot k! Actually no, it's the second but i prefer this shot to th first cause you can see raerae smiling for her cam. :D while the first picture was her looking around for something. HAAHA
and for those who diedie want to see th pictures, i still dont have it yet cause it's really like ALOT of pictures. 500 leh what do you think? So once i get th hold of the cd from raerae, i'll most probably share it ;)

Oh yes, i've been wanting to show you something but i keep forgetting. :)
For Hari Raya (yah, damn long right! sorry lahk), my aunty gave us packets with our names in arabic.


HAHA LOL sheng siong



Nur 'Amirah Binte Jumat


COOL RIGHT. so awesome! HAHA, my name is pronounced as NGAH-mirah in arabic. Yah with the NGAH sound. eh but please dont call me NGAHMIRAH sounds gross because it sound like you have phlegm and it's not really a nice sound to hear. So i'll gladly appreciate it if you can just call me Amirah! thank you very much :D

i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template i wanna change my template

No comments: