Friday, October 10, 2008

[editted]
I get this feeling deep inside that somewhere somehow you've passed me by. I can't put my finger on it but the more that I see you the more that I know. Everywhere you go is everywhere I've been. You finsh all my sentences before they begin and I know that I look in your eyes, it's like I've seen you before about a million times.

You make me feel so beautiful. It doesn't matter, no it never matters if we're out or at home. We can make hours into years, wherever you go you're always here. It's like I've known you from before but I'm just so happy you walked through my door.

In another life maybe, in another life you must've been mine.


Examinations are over, yah yah im slow. whatever lah -.-
Anyway, I felt so weird at home last night 'cause I didn't know what to do. You see for the past 2 weeks, you will be seeing me studying (i know, hardworking right!) at my study desk which is the exact replica of a bloody pig sty. seriously! papers scattered everywhere, books all stacked up in a messy way eventhough i always arranged it to make it look neat. -.-
and the best part is that it's Hari Raya, a time when your house will look at its very best but no, not for my study table. my study table is an exception. :D

Speaking of exams etc etc, I had one of the most awful sleep last night! Thanks to the exams, I've been sleeping at funky hours.
For example; I will sleep at 9.30pm plus and wake up at 12am. I will study until 12am to 2am or 3.30am depends if i can take it. After that, i'll sleep all the way until 6am.
So you see this morning, I was wide awake around 5amplusplus and i forced myself to sleep. So i slept until 7.20amplusplus and i couldn't force myself to sleep back because i think i was thinking of too many things. UGK, i was actually planning to wake up late today. >:[

Whatevs.

Anyway, I went to the Botanic Gardens with Yasmine, raerae and GP to celebrate the end of EOYS just now! Clara Cullen and Nicole Kidman/Richie was supposed to join us but something got caught up and yah, it was only the 4 of us. it's okay, we can do the official celebration another time! HAHA!
We had fun taking pictures. I didn't get any flowers today *sob* GP and I were very late due to some reasons. HAHAHA, i think just now was the first time in my life that i showed up realllllll late for an outing, world record. blame me and my hair skillz. Pictures were nice, thanks to raerae's dslr and the sun, the field, the sunglasses, the scenery, the fan, the swan, the flowers and the people. aiseh! raerae's dslr is so shii0k `tuhh ddhe max canz! i can't wait to get mine! .WOO.
i want da gambar ya.

I wanted to typed this part of the post last night but i forgot what i actually wanted to say. I hope you don't mind me and my forgetfulness (:
Anyway, we wanted to do some Rosie Hardy shots..but eh. i'm not sure if it turned out rosie hardy-ish cause welllllll it was kind of difficult :/ and we stopped taking rosie hardy-ish pictures cause we were all thirsty from all that running. HAHA.
oh and and and I HAVE FINALLY MASTERED BOKEH. God damn it, it was seriously very freaking easy to do. it's actually basics lah bloody hell. oh well, that's actually a major accomplishment for me to master bokeh cause i've seen amazing bokeh pictures and everyday, i'll always wonder what the technique was. oh well, i'm really happy
So i just took raerae's dslr and zoomed in, zoomed out and focus here focus there and TA DAH! BOKEH BABY.
i really want the rate of the pictures sending to me in my sharing folders to speed up! i diediedie want to see the pics. 8 folders plus 500 pictures+++ equals to MAJOR AWESOMENESS
[/editted]

kthxbai.

No comments: