Thursday, July 31, 2008

You found me when no one else was lookin'
How did you know just where I would be?
Yeah, you broke through all of my confusion
The ups and the downs and you still didn't leave
I guess that you saw what nobody could see
You found me


Today has been good. The only thing i hated about today was Chemistry cause there was a test. Chem is one of my least favourite subjects and clara has to teach me everytime cause i won't understand because i won't listen to the teacher because i don't really you know..yeah. :/ anyway, THANK YOU CLARA! <3>

After school was great! Hung out with Clara-Marie, GP and Nicotine at our usual place. I like the drink i drank and the food i ate. simply delicious and totally worth the cash!
ALWAYS BE MY BAOBEI/ALWAYS BE MY SAYANG

(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA)
KISS ME BYE BYE/QING BYEBYE
(LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)
<3<3<3

english common test tmr and classes resumes after the paper. HEH?! TSK. i thought we were able to go home straight after the paper!! i dontlike! >:(

i think my keyboard hates me. :(

No comments: