Thursday, July 31, 2008

MY LIFE IS REALLY A JOKE!

so you see, i was holding the lanyard that was attached to my mp3 player and since the mp3 player was kind of light, i started to swing it. So after a few seconds of swinging my mp3 player, i started to swing it 360 degrees! it felt kind of cool so i continued to swing it.
I didn't realise there was a chair behind me, so i started to walk backwards while keeping my eyes fixed on the tv and still swinging my mp3 player 360 degrees.

AND BAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?

My mp3 player hit the chair AND THE SCREEN CRACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i told mama and she just laughed at me! D:
crap! and the worst part is that the mp3 isn't mine damnit!!!!!
IT BELONGS TO PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So i quickly took the scotch tape and taped the screen so that the glass won't come out. ):

i think i need to get my own mp3 so i will learn how to take care of my own things. SIGH!

freaking suay, ah damnit laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!! >:'(

No comments: