Tuesday, June 03, 2008

'cause you give me something

I had my Student Council Training Camp on the 2nd - 3rd of June, so I apologise for not updating. HAHAHA!!! So formal -.- whatevs.

ANYWAY, Council camp turned out to be enjoyable. Clara and I were busybusybusy walking here and there. AHAHAHA! The Coach Elgin's talk was okay but his jokes were lame. AHAHAHA!!! the games were fun like that question game (i forgot what it's called so i'll just call it Questions Game).


Questions Game.
We were divided into groups of 9. So in our group, we had Clara, Charolette, Gracia, Jesmond, Liyana, Yasmine, Lee Kuang, Noel and Me and Coach Elgin named our group RED APPLE cause Lee Kuang wanted it and Noel made the name up!! -.-
Anyway, Clara paired up with Yasmine for the word formation. I paired up with Lee Kuang(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!) for drawing. Noel paird up with Jesmond for the math questions. Liyana, Charolette and Gracia did the task which involved everyone in the group.

After word formation, it was mine and Lee Kuang's turn and it was hilarious! We were suppose to draw a floor plan of the school and I didn't understand what Lee Kuang was drawing lah! He was umm..sketching. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! We re-draw it on my paper and it was CLEARER and we could carry on with our next task.

For the next task, we were suppose to make up a new group name out of the things we like and qualities that represent us. BEHOLD OUR GROUP NAME..
.
.
.
TRUST THE COMPUTER!
ROFLMAO. but we still stuck with Red Apple :D

Right, so after the group task was Jesmond's and Noel's turn for the math questions!
Coach Elgin: Red Apple! Why aren't you all cheering for your team members?
Charolette: They need to concentrate!
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

After the math question, the whole entire group had to form a shape of an octopus! Lee Kuang was the head so he stood on the middle while the eight of us lay around him as tentacles. Coach Elgin said we were too stiff, SO CLARA STARTED MOVING HER LEGS AND IT WAS FREAKING FUNNY! But Coach Elgin said we had to face the ceiling, SO ALL OF STARTED TO MOVE OUR BODY! HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA, AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! LMAO!

Awesome game.


We also played Tuna Factory where we had to roll on top of each other! AAHAHAHHAHHAAH!!! The boys demoed for us and Jesmond was seriously freaking funny!
I couldn't stop laughing during the whole entire game! LOL

These are the only games that I truly enjoyed. I WANT TO PLAY IT AGAIN :D

Okay, so I was seriously stressed out before the games started but I would really like to thank the EXCOs for cooling me down. Thanks! I totally enjoyed myself during Heaven and Hell and Obstacle Challenge and I know the rest of the councillor's did too :D I am very happy because the games turned out to be success!!!!!

To the sec 2 councillors: HAHAHAHA!! you guys are an awesome bunch. Very punctual-i like! Very obedient-i also like! I hope you guys have learnt a few things as much as i did from this camp. Good luck! (:

Thanks:
- Clara Tan (Camp Commandant): OMG, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. SO MUCH THAT I DONTKNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR YOU! Thank you for cooling me down and helping me throughout the games and the camp. I LOVE YOU ALOTALOTALOT(xINFINITE). I am very proud of you and thank you, again! <3333333333

- Charolette Lee, Gracia Goh, Nur Liyana and Yasmine Ismail (FUNCTIONS 2): I AM VERYVERYVERYABSOLUTELYPOSITIVELY PROUD OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH! If it wasn't your awesome ideas and your plannings, the game wouldn't be as fun as it was on the 2nd of June. Sorry for letting you guys have a short time to prepare. You guys really shined and I am speechless. I love you guys so much! <3333333333

- Sec 3 Councillors: YOU GUYS DID AN AWESOME JOB! I am also very proud of you guys. Thank you for understanding the concept of the game. The setting up of Heaven, Hell and Obstacle Course was great! Thank you so much again! :) <3

- EXCOs, Hannah and Bjorn: Thank you for helping me in Hell and thank you Bjorn for buying me strepsils all the way from J8! Thank you for the goodgood sound effects! Good luck for your o'levels and the student council will make sure we live up to our name (: <3

- Miss Delia Foo: Thank you for making me an assistant camp commandant. I have learnt so many things from this camp eventhough it was only 2 days. Thank you again! :DDDDDDDDDD


Pictures will be uploaded soon and i love council lotsss!

No comments: