Thursday, May 29, 2008

i trimmed my hair today (: --- not ):


i WAS planning to but i felt so lazy to leave the house cause i got hooked on to Mars VS Venus (oh right, thanks clara for th link! ilymm). ACTUALLY, I was already dressed after watching a few episodes but then i realised i forgot to tell mama that i was going to Jackie's to trim me hair and i only have 5 BUCKS with me ):

clara, you're right. MY LIFE IS PATHETIC! But how...i stumble upon so many shops which sells delicious and out of the world food. AMIRAH STOP IT, YOU'LL PROBABLY BE OBESE AFTER THE JUNE HOLS (fffffff, HELL NO!) OKAY OKAY, MUST EXCERCISE THIS JUNE HOLS!

oh shit, i realised i have no studied today when i actually plan it all out! After watching Mars VS Venus, I watched Autumn Tale AKA Autumn In My Heart (or something like that) and the first episode of Newport Harbour!

OHMAHGAHHHD, IM A LAZY BABI LAH!!
everybody's telling me about their IC now--i am annoyed.



HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY KAK NILAH



& HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY LIYANA




iiiiiiiii can give you gaaaaaaatsuubiiiiiiiiiiii, gaatsubiiiiiiiiiiii, gaaatsubiiiiiiiiii

EH EH EH, I WANT TO WATCH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICE BAAAAADLY!!! :(

No comments: