Saturday, March 22, 2008

Okay, people are like telling me to update. There's like...nothing to update. -.-

Okay, I shall tell you what I did today. Basically, I was just staring at the computer. HAHAHA! I was suppose to attend tuition today but my sister said it starts next week and it's on a Sunday! AAAAAH! I'm not free on Sundays 'cause I have religious classes. AYE, just when I need help in my math.

Okay, I shall type whatever that's on my mind right now. AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
Alright! 1, 2, 3 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I've been reading this book called The Clique. It's good. It's like Gossip Girl without the vulgarities and those teenagey stuff but there's still backstabbing (i like!). Yeah. I think it's for girls around the age of 12? HHAHAHAHHAHA!!! I'm turning 15 this year but what the heck. AHAHAHA!!

I WANNA CATCH LEAP YEARS! URGH. I'll probably feel so touched if I watch it. HAHAHA, I think I'll cry? Like that time when I watched I Not Stupid and I Not Stupid Too. HAHAHAHA!! Yeah, I'm very emotional. I wanna catch Vantage Point too. It looks good-I bet it is.

I've been coughing. *coughcoughcough* Aye, I feel kind of sick actually. Hmm.

Okay, I shall stop. This. has. been. such. a. random. post.

No comments: