Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello there! Sorry for not updating. I've been busy with school/work/Everland.

AH, EVERLAND. It's just next Saturday (5 April). OHMYGAHD! It's coming nearer and nearer. Anyway, I'm like tired because of the intensive rehearsals we're having for almost everyday and also finishing up with the toy soldier's hats.

WAH! You can go crazy when you do that thing. Nicole, Clara, Yasmine and I actually stayed back reallll late just to finish it but we're still left with about 6 more? AAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Nevermind, it'll probably be paid-off once Everland is over (Hopefully!). Since there's another rehearsal tomorrow, we are going to finish doing all of the hats by hook or by crook! YEAH! RESILLIENCE. AHAHAHAHA!!!

I kind of like it when Clara, Yasmine and I went to prime just to get that cardboard paper eventhough Popular sells it, -.- WE GOT TO SEE HIM! OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

No comments: