Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gracia and I have been in the same school for 9 years. But for about 7 and a-half years, I didn't really spoke to her when I see her. Probably just a small wave or a smile. I didn't really talk to her when we were in the same class during primary 2 because we had our own friends. HAHAHAHA!!! So yeah, we weren't close to each other at all.

In 2007, Gracia and I were accepted to go to New Zealand with 18 other people. Little did we know we would be so close! On the 12th of November 2007, the 20 of us who were going to New Zealand, met at Changi Airport-ready and excited to be leaving for New Zealand!! Gracia's buddy was Liyana while my buddy was Alicia!!!

When we reached OPC, Mr Lim and Mrs Tham seperated a pair of buddy from each other. So I was in Group 2 along with Gracia, Ducky!, Shalin, Jordan, Ahamd, Robin, Dion, Sharavana and Ezra. For the past nine days, Gracia and I really(x145454151435870034571540) seriously bonded together. We were like bread and butter. Gracia was my buddy and I was her buddy in Group 2. We managed to help each other out and listen to other people's problems together during the trip. Remember the toilet?! HAHAHAHA!!!

I thank God for having Gracia Goh in Group 2! If it wasn't for her, the trip wouldn't be as memorable as it was now. So Gracia, I would like to say Thank You for helping me, teaching me and laughing at stupid jokes with me! I wish you all the best in whatever you do and I hope our friendship will continue to bloom!

I LOVE YOU, GRACIA GOH!
(more than your boyfriend does! AHAHAHA!!!)

















XOXO,
Nur 'Amirah Jumat

No comments: