Monday, January 28, 2008

[David pushes a table and a chair and sits next to me]
David: Hi Nicole!
Nicole: David, what do you want?! Why are you sitting here?!
David: NICOLE. Can you please stop doing your accent? I hate it!
Me: *sitting in the middle and is like a wall between them*
Nicole: Then why are you sitting here?!
David: I cannot concentrate!!!
Me: CAN YOU LIKE SHUT UP?! I want to learn!!!!!
David: Okay! For Amirah's sake, I'll keep quiet!


LESS THAN ONE MINUTE.

Nicole: *asks a question to Mr Goh*
David: OHMYGOD NICOLE! SHUT UP!
Nicole: DAVID! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!

Me: OI! I WANT TO LEARN OKAY?! STOP ARGUING CAN!?
Ignored me and continues to argue.

David: *does that snorting sound*
Me: Do you need a tissue?! It sounds gross.
David: No, I don't. My nose is just like that. REALLY!
A few seconds later..
David: *does it again*
Me: *looks at him*
David: Okay, okay. Can I have a tissue please?
Me: *gives David tissue*
David: *blow/wipe and rolls the tissue into ball* You know from here (we were sitting at the second row and second column), I can throw this tissue into the bin?
Me: Are you sure?!
David: Yeah, really! You watch ah! *throws the tissue but the tissue landed quite far from bin* OH, SHIT!
Me: AAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!


And all this happened during math..

---

[At Ya Kun Kaya]
Me: Desmond, can you help me eat my egg?
Desmond: No, I will only eat the chicken's egg.
I looked at Gracia and Gracia looks at me and we started to laugh! LMAO!!

No comments: