Thursday, October 25, 2007

I think I've found the perfect template for my blog!
You'll be able to view it, SOON. So remember, Patience is a Virtue.

I got my results!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I PASSED ALL OF MY SUBJECTS! WOOOOOO!!!

But the sad thing is that, I didn't get to go to Through Train, although my percentage was 61.3%. I did what I think would help, I appealed for the Through Train class.
But I wouldn't mind if I still didn't get to go to Through Train (I would definitely be disappointed) because I guess God thinks I won't be able to cope with the rest. So, yeah.

Tomorrow is the last day of school.
IT IS SO FAST!!!
I'm happy because I get to keep very special memories with those whom I dislike, those whom I'm alright with and those very special people that I just can't believe what my life in school would be like without them.
I'm sad because 2Praise 2007 is seriously seperating, but nevetheless, WE WILL STILL CONTINUE STUDYING AFTER SCHOOL WITH THE REST OF OUR STUDY GROUP COMRADES!!


I had this conversation with Nicole;
Ya Ba Da Ba Doo, Amirah to the rescue! says:
can i smack his face?

nicoleang♡ says:
how i wish u can!
nicoleang♡ says:
i want to also!!!!!!!!!

Ya Ba Da Ba Doo, Amirah to the rescue! says:
smack his face with a heavy baseball bat

Ya Ba Da Ba Doo, Amirah to the rescue! says:
or with a bowling ball.
Ya Ba Da Ba Doo, Amirah to the rescue! says:
niice...

nicoleang♡ says:
count me in too
nicoleang♡ says:
i wanna use bowling ball!
nicoleang♡ says:
the heaviest one okay!


I LOVE 2PRAISE 2007!

No comments: