Tuesday, October 23, 2007

20th October;


  • was the day that I was born at KK (Kandang Kerbau - Cow Stables/Sty) Hospital, in the year 1993.


So, that actually makes me 14!! I can LEGALLY type 14 in Habbo-not that I play, but you know..
Thank you for the sms-es.
Thank you for the wishes.
Thank you for singing me the birthday song (councillors!!).
Thank you for the presents.
and, Thank you for the comments!

appreciate it shitloads.



  • was also the Annual Student Council Camp 2007 at Sentosa!


I had fun! The Sec 1 semi-councillors are a bunch of happy people!
Photos will be uploaded SOON.

22nd October;
We had a our Sexuality Course at the Auditorium for Girls and MPR for boys.
I slept when Mdm Teo asked us to imagine something, I didn't sleep on purpose!

23rd October;
We had our 2nd session of the Sexuality Course at the same venue.
I didn't sleep this time! :D

TOMORROW;
WE'RE GONNA GET BACK OUR REPORT BOOKS AND OUR CLASS ALLOCATIONS FOR NEXT YEAR.
WE WILL BE SEPERATED!!!!!

No comments: