Monday, May 21, 2007

my dad
the rock star.


i didn't enjoy my day in school today. i had a super massive headache during homeroom and fortunately, i've got caring friends to bring me to the bookshop and buy for me Panadol. THANK YOU LEAH & the rest of the malay girls except for umm-*****!!!!

i know that the effect of the Panadol wont happen the minute you swallow it. i actually wanted it to happen during free period at the Cabana or during recess but NOOOOOOOOOOO, it happened during MATH!

I DIDNT WANT IT TO HAPPEN DURING MATH because mr ng was going through the subject combinations next year! so yeah, i kinda fell asleep-wanting yasmine to push me, beat me and even shake me but it didn't work. damn the pill. but nicole said something that woke me up. HAHHAHA!! thanks nicole.

I AM SO BUSY!!!!!! i have to do alot of errands and finish everything. exhausting.

No comments: