Sunday, May 20, 2007

the big bang.


i enjoyed my saturday many many. i went shop-ping with my auntie. first, we went to Robinsons at The Centrepoint to get the stuff my aunt wanted. For lunch, we ate at Fish&Co! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! friggin' yum!

and so, we went to The Heeren after that and went to HMV to check out the stuff there. I got my Quincera dvd and i saw that Marie Antoinette book which i so so so so so have to buy it since singapore didn't play the movie in the cinemas. BOO!

so after HMV, we went to see Queen's Couture to the shirts i wanted. AND YES! i found it!! all i have to do is continue to save the money papa gives me for school! we went to Valerie to look at the cute dresses, and yes, i found another nice dress but my aunt wanted to buy for me but i said no, because there were many shops to see.

we headed down to Ngee Ann City and went to Guess?. That place was damn packed and there was nothing i liked. so we went to Zara which was also damn packed and so the very very very very very very messy. i saw the dresses, cute! i saw the blouses with puffed up sleeves and peter pan collars, sweet! Save the MONEY!

we went to Wisma's Forever 21 and the sunglasses i really, really, really wanted was G-O-N-E!! the air-conditioning over there was sucky, i felt very sleepy. after F21, we went to GAP to see the SALE. the sale wasn't that great but i liked one blouse from GAP, but it was over my budget-so i dont think i'll save up my money for that.

next, we went to TOPSHOP and i was so excited to see the Kate Moss line for TOPSHOP but it was SUCH A TOTAL DISSAPPOINTMENT! the clothes weren't Kate Moss-ish. I think Singapore took all the crappy ones while in the UK, there's a wider and brighter variety. i didn't buy anything from TOPSHOP.

after that, we went to Zara at Liat Towers which i like! I LOVE THAT PLACE! it's so much neater, very professional and organize! it took a very long time to pick out what i wanted. i saw the pants did i wanted but i'll ask my mom to buy it for me. HEHEHE! i got myself a dress! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

so after all that, we went to Plaza Singapura to meet my family for dinner. and my cousin crashed at my place to sleep.

I HAD A KICK-ASS TIME!!


tag replies:
nicole: HAHAHAHA!! yeah, i have to agree with you. but oh well.
bhavna: uhh..okay. so umm, when must i get started?

No comments: