Saturday, July 01, 2006

damn.
i woke up early for the morning tea shit.
went to school with my aunt since parents not in sgp.

the morning tea is sooooo damn boring.
started sms-ing huaiying and clara!!!!!
ahha!!
them mrs wong and mrs teo talked about the learning styles thingy,
and i just couldnt stop yawning.
seriously la.
it's so boring okay.
anyway..
after the eating thingy,
i asked my aunt to quickly talk to my teacher so that i can leave the classroom.

my aunt talk to mrs wong.
mrs wong said im an obidient girl!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
yeah right la.
obidient my foot.
AHAHAHAHA!!!
den she talk about my learning styles.
bla bla bla.

after that,
i showed my aunty my neat locker!
she said it wasnt neat.
but it was neat to me!!

went to j8 with aunt and GWENdolyn.
my aunt left the both of us alone.
suddenly, gwen was seriously annoying and i will never go out with her ALONE.
i called my aunt.
me: where are you?! i dont want to go out with my friend la.
aunty: im at coffee bean there.
me: ohkay, i meet you there!

i bought a mag at popular and met my aunt.
i left gwen all alone.
she insisted what.

we ate at long john's.
when we are about to get out of long john's,
i spotted clarence and alastair and sat down again.
i asked my aunty if they were coming to long john's.
yes they were.
when they sat at a table.
we quickly get up and i looked straight!

my aunty said alastair looked..INNOCENT!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
i couldnt stop laughing!!!
she said that he looks like my small cousin!!
AHAHAHAHA!!!

i asked her to walk with me to school to go for syf.
she agreeeeeedd!!!
then we talk talk.

she went straight while i walk into the school gate.
sat at the bench and read my magazine.
sharine fang came and was quite aggresive to my magazine.
excuse me, i treat imported magazines with good care!!
so deal with it.

while waiting for the bloody long syf bus,
i was reading rachel's imported magazine too.
when the buses came..
i started taking pictures.
HAHAHA!!!
with debra and my new oh-so-hawt sunnies!!
haha.

CHIJ St Josehp Convent passed our boys and they were doing the 'Call ME!!!!' sign to them!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
so funny la.
suddenly,
I SAW PRIVISHA AND MARIEL!!
AHAHAHAHAH!!!
wave like siao.

reach the national stadium.
DAMN!!
so bloody panas la!!
the sun was shining d.i.r.e.c.t.l.y at us!
so hot like anything.
overall, the whole thing was kinda boring.
especially the Band Competition.
it wont be boring if KCP band joined.
but they didnt.
watching the competition was like watching a dog farting.
yeah, THAT boring la.

okay.
that's all.
bye.

No comments: