Friday, June 30, 2006

i got no mood to blog just now!!!
now i have.

i fell in school 2 times!!!
aahhhh!!!
accident prone!!!
Accident prone;
o1. i fell right after science class la.
i slipped and fell at the spiral staircase near the bio lab!!
it was so dark and i was walking down the very steep part!
everyone was laughing at me and i started laughing with them too.
my elbow skin sorta peeled offed.
so it hurts when im bathing.
it was my fault la.
02. i fell at the locker there.
cause of sharine fang la (idiot)!!
she was strangling me and i just wanted to break free.
so i started running.
then, she let go!!!!
so i fell!!!!
IDIOT LA, SHE!!!!
it hurts soo bad!! damn la.


okay.
that's all.
for the accident prone part!!

drama was all about FUN FUN FUN!!!
we got a new cheer for drama.
it's more likely a song.
but, heck.
im sooo loving drama!

you know you love me. <3

No comments: