Monday, May 15, 2006

i was confused.
i didnt know if i shud wear my sports shoes
or my school shoes.
in the end, i wore my sport shoes.
ahahahahaha!!!

1. Shuttle Run
it was okay!
i passed.
renel and i was worried if our sport shoes had no brakes.
AHAHAH!!
they HAD brakes!!

2. Sit-Ups
oh darn.
i hate sit-ups OKAY.
they suck.
debra got 40!!!
darn.

3. Standing Broad Jump
tee-hee!!
the indivisualator [is it right?! oh well.] was sooo fun!!
ahahahahhahaha!!
the best!!!
my passing mark was 132.
i jumped at 145.
WOOHOO!!!!

4. Sit and Reach
i passed again!
i pushed until 39 there.
WOOHOO!!!
i thought gwen would beat me!
but, NO!!!
i beat her!!
YEAH!!!
better luck next time gwen!

5. Inclined Pull-Up
i got the same marks as GWEN!!
ahahahahah!!!!
i got 15!!
woohoo!!!
privisha did a "ritual" in msn yesterday, for me to get seven.
wtf?!

6. 2.4 km
it's on friday.
and i thought it will be on tuesday.

i hope i can pass.
=P

No comments: