Tuesday, May 16, 2006

heyy.
stayed back at school.
for some I.T thingy!
sometimes, staying back at school can be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!

before the class started,
clara, gwen, nicole, me, chih jiuan, yasmine and debra went to the canteen.
ahahahahah!!
i started asking clara, debra, yasmine and CJ stupid questions about fruit punch!!
e.g. Why is the fruit punch so red?!
Why must there be a Punch behind Fruit punch?!
they kept on asking me to shut up.
but i went to the table behind me where nicole and gwen sat because there was no space at my table.
i continued asking nicole.
then, yasmine came.
then everyone came.
and clara told us a LAME ghost story.
it was soo FUNNY!!
erm..
not the story!
BUT CLARA'S ACTION!!
AHAHAHAH!!!
i was laughing my lungs out!!

den..we went to the comp lab.

the lesson was FUN!!
eventhough clara said it was BOOORIINNG!!!!

well..whatever

i had fun!!

No comments: