Monday, March 16, 2009

when you look me in the eyes,

you probably might get sore eyes.
i'm not kidding,
you might reeeeeallyy get iiiiiit.

when you look me in the eyes,
you're not gonna see heaven.
actually,
you're gonna,
see,
the same old thing,
except you have pus shadowing your eyesight.

(sings to the chorus of when you look me in the eyes by jonas brothers)
My eyes are better except that they can get really eetcheh and heavy sometimes.

I have difficulty in talking. i feel so breathless by all the coughing. I seem to get annoyed when people keep on saying 'Huh?!' after i speak these days. but i think it's partly my fault cause im speaking kind of soft and sometimes too fast. haha whatever. sorry!

I realised that i shouldn't think about an event too much, like i shouldn't get excited and go all out for an event cause most of the time, it will come crashing down or it won't turn out the way i expected it to turn out. So yep!

Anyway, i wanna sleep alr. i hope it'll be gone so that i can enjoy my holidays and not stay @ home! sucks!

No comments: