Saturday, November 29, 2008

I AM BACK FROM HONG KONG


Hong Kong was awesome! The weather was cooling, cold and windy. I'm not sure if i'm making sense here but whatevs, i dont really care.

I miss Tai Po Sam Yuk Secondary School (TPSY for short). 
The students there are really very friendly as they would just wave to you without knowing you and they make you feel welcomed to the school. The teachers were also very friendly and helpful. I am missing Eva, Mandy, Chloe and I miss my dearest Ruby especially!! It was really a pleasure to have you as my partner/buddy.

No more MTV China for me.
No more of watching video love songs of women running after/away from the guy, characters stoning while singing and thinking about the opposite sex.
No more asking Nicole/Gladys/Pei Hua what the song is trying to say.
No more watching Mayday videos on MTV China.
No more watching JJ Lin singing/beatboxing after every 20 mins!! :D
No more eating hot cakes for every breakfast, thankyouverymuch!
No more wake up calls.
No more of the wonderful weather and temperature :(
No more inside jokes!!! :(



Hong Kong would be one of my trips that I would never ever forget (:

No comments: