Friday, September 12, 2008

My comp is lagging like a babz! Yes, it's working already :D i don't know what my sister did. She just pressed the power button at the CPU and it turned on! When I pressed the bloody button, it wouldn't on! My CPU has issues :/

Anyway, I got myself a set of Harry Potter GoF postcards of the TriWizard Champions for passing my chemistry (cause i actually thought i would fail and i promised myself i'll get something nice for passing-and i did! :D)!! I'm going to replace Katie Leung's face with my f a c e! LMAO, i was just kidding! HAHAHA!
So now I'm hunting for something nice to buy for myself since I also thought I would fail POA since I didn't really study much and i promised myself i would buy something nice if i passed POA and again, i did! So yep. I'm saving up my money to get some movie merchandise or probably some clothes will do. I dontknow. :D

Why must the Cullen boys look so mesmerizing and charismatic? WHY.

'I'm only afraid of losing you'

No comments: