Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So today in the morning, i helped Jancy do her flag-raising cause she didn't come. Then while I was waiting for the morning assembly to start, Ruben came up to check on us and I asked him if there were any sec 3s doing morning duty except me. Ruben said Chen Cheng was doing late-coming. I thought to myself, why Chen Cheng come to school today? He doesn't take art or d&t what..maybe he got some meeting going on. (LMAO!)

So after morning assembly, I quickly went down and asked him.
Me: Chen Cheng, you take d&t ah?
Chen Cheng: Huh? No?
Me: Huh? Then you come to school for what?
Chen Cheng: HUH! THERE'S STILL EXAMS TODAY?
Me: WHAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! YA! Today is art and d&t paper what!
Chen Cheng: WHAT THE? I THOUGHT THERE'S LESSONS TODAY!
Me: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! NO! You have no school today lah! Wah Chen Cheng, you're so..
Chen Cheng:..stupid.
Me: AHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! YA! Legend sia!
Chen Cheng: What did you call me?
Me: I called you a legend.
Chen Cheng: OMG, WHY AM I SO STUPID! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD NO SCHOOL TODAY!
Me: What the! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA WHY YOU NEVER CHECK!!!!
Chen Cheng: I totally forgot!
Me: Go home!!
Chen Cheng: You mean I can go home now?
Me: DUH -.- tell them you actually have no school today but you thought you had so you came.

Chen Cheng: Can ah?
Me: EH WHY NOT! Of course can lah!
Chen Cheng: (starts to nag at himself which is freaking funny! LMAO!)

Anyway, he still couldn't believe that he actually didn't have any school today! and i bet he's still thinking about it. LEGEND!ROFLMAO.

So after today's paper, Nix, GP and I went to Island Creamery cause common test is finally over!!!!!!!!! :D
Claramarie and Yes-mint were supposed to come but due to last minute things, they couldn't. Don't worry, we'll go again! It's quite near anyway and everyone has a straight bus :O
I'll blog more about today next time cause there are just too many details and just tooooooo many pictures to upload!!!!! So yep.


This picture makes me feel so happy!




PS: I MET BESTFRIEND-WITH-THE-SAME-NAME TODAY AT THE MRT STATION!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! You should have seen both of our reactions when we saw each other! I didn't notice it was her until Nix told me! THANK YOU NIX! BWTSN, I WANT TO BUKE PUASE WITH YOU!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! UGK :(

No comments: