Friday, August 15, 2008

i love today because you see, there was no school for me since today's papers were physics and chinese lit. i don't take physics and neither do i take chinese lit (duh -.- ).

so anyway, i slept at 8 yesterday because i was really very sad and i was suffering from a very very very bad headache (due to lack of sleep, i think. thanks ah common test!) and guess what time i woke up? i woke up at 10!!! :D okay no actually. my aunt called me at 9 plus and told me she's coming up to my house around 10 plus, so i decided to sleep until 10 plus (which i totally did :DD)! this is why i love today!

after i woke up, i turned on the computer and did some blog hopping, which i have not done ever since common test started, while waiting for my aunt to come up. When she came up, she brought a "tupperware" of tau huay!! :D the last time i ate tau huay was during the june holidays! felt like a year ): this is why i love today!

after i ate my breakfast, i continued to use the computer :) after a while, i felt kind of hungry so my aunty cooked for me.......CAMPBELL SOUP! MMMMM...yummy yum yum :D i decided to watch the olympics and i was very happy that the women's gymnastic's were on! i think the women's event for gymnastics are better and much more interesting than the men's. i dont know why, it's just my opinion and no im not a sexist! i think men's swimming is much more interesting than women's (HEHE *giggles*) but it's really my opinion so dont feel offended and throw rotten eggs/rotten tomatoes/whatever you can get hold of at me! this is why i love today - about the watching my favourite olympic event and the campbell soup part, not about the sexist and the feeling offended and the throwing rotten crap part.

the headache was back after the gymnastic event ended. perfect timing -.- decided to sleep and when i woke up, i decided to do some bio but i just couldn't concentrate so i read a book Hahaha!!! (this is what i don't really like about today. i didn't managed to study! this is bad!) anyway, i logged into flickr and i felt so happy and comfortable since i get to take my own sweet time to view and comment people's pictures! this is why i love today!

HAYUKEN! MANGA ME!
HAHA kudos to you if know where that's from (;

No comments: