Monday, August 11, 2008

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand & I knew that this was gonna be our time
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling, I don't wanna spend a moment apart
'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you



So I lied. And you should probably know it since my tagboard leaked my lie out (Thanks GP!(: ) -.- Anyway, the chalet was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn although there were like a gazillion different types of insects and lizards welcoming you but but it was still alright! I shared my room with Kak Nila and she purposely made me sleep on the bed nearest to the toilet! >:(

GP came! :D We did our dance (LMAO! HAHAHAHAHA), camwhored, had a heart2heart talk and ate le food. OH OH OH AND SHE ATE THE VERYVERYVERYVERY SPICY SOTONG THAT MY GRANDMA MADE! LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!

I played bowling with Bik Anur, Kak Iza, Kak Nila and Abang Nasri and and and I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PLAY WITHOUT GETTING LESS THAN 10 POINTS FOR A GAME! AISEH I IMPROVED ALOTALOTALOTALOTALOT OKAY. I actually beat Kak Nilah, who won the first game, in the second game (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) and Abang Nasri and I scored around the same during the second game and he is veryveryvery good at playing bowling! :D WOOOOOOO!

After bowling, we decided to watch The Dark Knight cause it was raining and we weren't carrying any umbrellas. The cinema was freaking cold and all of us were wearing chalet-ish clothes. Overall, the movie is really good and i advise you to go to the gentlemen's or the ladies' before you enter the cinema. Every scene counts!!!

I had an enjoyable National Day holiday with the family and I think the National Day celebrations in school were alright. The quiz was funny! but Sean didn't put in his effort!! ahnoyying. the hand-in-hand thing was fun although the pledge was half said but the waves we did was super fun!

I shall continue studying for the common test which is..tomorrow. :/ AND THE PAPER FOR TOMORROW SUCKS! >:(

No comments: