Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've decided to do a proper post today! i realised most of my june holiday posts were all very short and...sweet?! i guess. So, today marks the last day of the holidays! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Overall, the holidays were..okay. like, average. Yep! I didn't travel out of singapore this hols (I didn't really mind though) but it's okay! I didn't get to meet my friends--okay that's a lie! I DID get to meet them but i didn't get to meet them as how much i wanted to.

1st week of the holidays
  • went back to school to meet miss foo for th council camp
  • went back to school again to meet miss foo and sec 3 councillors for th council camp
  • umm..tuition with clara!

2nd week of the holidays

  • went to school again for council camp!
  • went for tuition alone but saw Jordan.
  • went to the airport to send mama and papa off. which also means that i can't leave the house to meet friends but i can only leave the house for school (?!) and family. -.-
  • NICOTINE'S PARTY (this was exceptional cause i told mama before! :D)

3rd week of the holidays

  • went out with my sisters, aunt.
  • went for tuition alone again.

4th week of the holidays

  • went to the airport to fetch mama and papa back! which means i can go out!!! WOO.
  • went out with nicotine. :D
  • went to nicotine's house with g and amanda for some poa thing and then left and met Jordan.
  • went for tuition with g


SEE WHAT I MEAN!! it's like so..average. actually, it's slightly below average. HAHA whatever. -.- many things happened during this period and..we all managed to overcome it! HAHA except for me? LOL whatever laaaah. i have no idea what the hell im typing. -.-

CLARA MARIE IS COMING BACK FROM HONG KONG/JAPAN TODAY! ARIGATO! HAHAHAHHAAH!!

See you guys in school! (:

No comments: