Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I MET _______ JUST NOW!
I AM OVER THE MOON!


HAH, be jealous okay okay okay?

I'm at IceKimo, fyi (: Nicole is opposite me--sleeping like a baby. I AM COLD! It's like an igloo herrre! COLD COLD COLD. I want to buy another ice cream but i have no more moolah. i'm literally broke -.- me no money cause me bought me sister's birthday present. SIGH, but me thinks that birthday present is muchmuchmuch more important and she's family anyway (:

So, can a kind soul come here RIGHT NOW and treat me to a single scoop? That's all i'm asking for! please? pretty pleaseplease? :(
Imma gonna break the neck of the people who are eating their ice-cream/waffles!!!!
SO SOMEBODY BETTER COME AND GET ME A SINGLE SCOOP! Thanks, i will love you for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever! :D

No comments: