Sunday, April 20, 2008

My sister came back from New York on Thurs. SHE BOUGHT ME MANY THINGSSSS (which, i kind of feel bad about it 'cause i only bought 1 thing for her from NZ. OKAY, i didn't know what to buy alright. -.-)!!!

She keeps on bragging about her trip. Whatev. Anyway, she bought me many shirrrts!! I like, I like, I like. (: THANK YOUUUUS.
I made a deal with my mom: If I get to go to either Poly or JC, she'll pay for my New York trip in 2011! She won't pay for my expenses only my lodging and the air tickets. IT'S A DEAL.

Talking about Poly/JCs, COMMON TESTS ARE COMING SOON. ohmagahd, ohmagahd. I must pass my math since I'm having tuition already. Of course, all of the subjects i'm taking too (:


---


Clara accompanied me to CHIJ St. Theresa's Convent for the funfair yesterday after tuition. THANK YOU CLARA! ily. I was kind of bored but Clara was bored to death. Hahaha! We ate the egg tart, cheese fries (cause Clara was craving for it), the not-so-nice pizza and..okay i can't remember what we ate but i think that's all.

I saw Atiqah and my bestfriend-with-the-same-name-as-me. Okay lah, I was there to only see bestfriend-with-the-same-name-as-me and watch her cheerleading competition.

Cheerleading competition! Clara and I were mesmerized by one of the houses. Wow! Their pumping was freaking gooood and they did their steps like pros, I think Glenda will hate them if she was there. HAHAHA!!! My bestfriend-with-the-same-name-as-me's house cheerleading was good. Clara and I was like, what are they doing when they were practicing without their music, but with the music, IT IS ACTUALLY NICE. But they got 5th place but it's okay! (:

It was also papa's birthday yesterday. We went to Sakura at Clementi-i think-to have his birthday dinner. The food's nice and worth it but it's toooo far.

HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY PAPA!!



Hahaha, mama and papa are the same age but mama is older than him by 1 month. HAHAHA!!

No comments: