Sunday, April 06, 2008

Everland was a success!



Chih Jiuan helped me curl my hair!! It's nice especially when it gets wavy but I didn't like the part when my hair was dry! But the point is, it's nice. :) LOL. THANKS CJ!

The Matinee show was..okay. I couldn't really feel the atmosphere! I dontknow why. I could see many gaps in the audience. There weren't really much people during the Matinee show. The audience didn't really laugh.

There were times when the props/sets went wrong.
The big tree fell. I don't know how it fell, it just did but it wasn't on purpose 'cause it was very dark and the backstage crew couldn't see properly.
The doll puppet was too small (HAHA! I was holding it). I forgot that it was suppose to be the same size as the Chao-Chao puppet. Hehe..

I guess the Matinee play was okay.

The Gala show was wayyyyy better than the Matinee show. I COULD FEEL THE ATMOSPHERE! I think because it was full-house and the audience were the hyper ones? LOL! The audience laughed when it was time to laugh and even if there's not a need to!

NOTHING WENT WRONG THIS TIME!!
YAY!!!!!

Yep, the Gala show was definitely better than the Matinee show.

Our hard work has definitely been paid-off.

I'm proud to be in Everland! :D

No comments: