Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Can you feel it?

I am suppose to be asleep but I can't, eventhough I've eaten Panadol. -.-

Yeah, I was just lying down on my bed thinking through some stuff and I just realised, I'm sick of so many things.
I'm sick of losing my phone at home-i still can't find it. damn.
I'm sick of blowing my nose into the tissue paper. It hurts! :(
I'm sick of my fringe. I feel like cutting it but it's nice. What the heck?
I'm sick of the holiday homework. I have only finished one, whatever.
I'm sick of telling myself to study when I don't.
I'm sick of this flu. It just ruins my mood and my plans.
I'm sick of MSN Messenger.
I'm sick of my weight/appearance.

I'm sick of this March Holidays. It's a freaking bore. Everyone's busy when I'm not. Everyone's not when I'm busy. It doesn't feel like a holiday.


Maroon 5 isn't helping me in any way and I want to take pictures with who? I have no idea. I miss, I miss...

No comments: