Friday, February 01, 2008

Kneadable erasers are awesome!
You can just press it, pull it or stretch it. and KA-BOOM, you get a shape!
I managed to get a cobra and a root hair cell (wth) with seet's eraser. AH-HA-HA!

After school was fun! Went to watch kcb doing some concert thing with Clara, Yasmine, Pei Yen and Desmond. HAHAHAHA!! I kept on cheering and Pei Yen and Desmond asked me to shut up. LMAO! Desmond kept on giving mean comments about people! MEANIE. Ah, whatever!

Drama was next and I love today's games! The best games everrr! It was so funny watching Fransiscus and Andy fighting. Melody became a police woman and walked like a gangster, Matthew too! HAHAHAHA! Too bad I had to leave early for the NZ meeting and CNY meeting.

The NZ meeting lasted for about 18 MINUTES?! ... Yeah. All we did was fill up the names of thsoe confirm going for the project. HAHAHA!

After the meeting, Shalin, Arshad, Alicia, Gracia and I went to Liliput/Student Council Centre and met Chen Cheng for our CNY meeting. We had a lot of distractions!

Example Number 1
I was doing the CNY script on the table where Gracia and Alicia was playing Stress/Speed. Every now and then, Gracia would be whining because she couldn't say Stress faster than Alicia. AHAHAHA!!

Example Number 2
I kept on laughing with Gracia and sms-ing people. HEHEHE!! Bryce told us some information which was WRONG! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! Bryce, Bryce..he has good eye-sight! :D

Example Number 3
Bryce's Magician friend, Farhan, kept on doing magic tricks. REAL MAGIC! Not those shitty Don't-look-here magic, it's those Look-carefully-and-watch-carefully magic. WE WERE SO AMAZED! URGH!

So after we were finished with the script, we packed up and locked the room. Gracia followed me to the toilet. Then after we freshened ourselves up, we went down to the canteen 'cause we wanted to go home since it was already 6 plus! 3 HOURS IN THE ROOM!

Gracia: Where's the key?
Me: *stops for awhile* EH!!! IT'S IN THE TOILET!!!! *quickly runs up to the toilet*
When I was in the toilet, I checked my pocket and the key was in my pocket!!!
Me: THE KEY IS IN MY POCKET!!!!
ME and Gracia started to laugh hysterically!

Waited for 56 with Gracia and saw Lim Pei Yen/PEI PEI with his family! LMAO!

P.S. I AM A BIG FAN OF DAVID!!
P.P.S everyone looks good in my specs. aaahhhh.......

No comments: