Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I want my holidays, NOW.

I am seriously disliking school. I've not been doing well for my tests eventhough I studied reall hard and my creative mind has rusted. I couldn't think of anything to write for Mr Lee's compo. But I managed to finish it so, woo-hoo! for me.

I feel like it's a chore to come to school these days and the things that I'm looking forward to school are friends, recess and after school. Yep, that's about it.

The thing I hate about being an upper sec is the tests!! OMG, I can practically die! Test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test after test. Seriously people, it's stressful!
Why do people keep on saying that Secondary 3 is the honeymoon year?

Aye, I'm so stressed and I don't want to get back my SS test paper.

PS. Doctors, please, please, please cure Melody.

No comments: