Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sec One Orientation is OVER!
& it's going to classes next week. hmm.

I'm quite pleased with the class I was in-charge of this year. 1 Joy is such a fun class!The councillors didn't really have a hard time controlling them. Gillian scolded one boy from the class. It's okay! He was kind of rude. I am very proud of 1 Joy eventhough they can be such a pain sometimes.

Mr Paul Lau was 1 Joy's form teacher and he talked to the class during our very last team time. OMG, his speech was soooooooo inspiring! REALLY! He talked about 2 Praise 2007 and said that when we [2 Praise 2007] insult people, we insult together. Which is sooooo true! AHAHAHAHA!!!! All for one, one for all! :D I miss 2Praise'07.

Okay, back to Sec one orientation.

Campfire was alright! :D Our item was okay. LOL! AHAHAHAHA!!!! We did a campfire song. It's called Flea, Fly, Mosquito and everybody was suppose to repeat after us but they couldn't hear us shouting our lungs out. They did the actions though! And THANK YOU NPCC!! AHAH!!

Let's talk about the games we did during the orientation!
The games were fun! I like Grandpa's Candy the mosssst because, because, because I was one of the game masters and I had people cheering for me and doing things that I wanted them to do.
Some of them are such good dancers! Right, Gracia? AHAHAHAHA!!! Some of the groups cheered reallll loud for me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

This year's orientation was very emotional and for the first time in my orientation years, it didn't rain during campfire. :D

No comments: