Wednesday, January 23, 2008

School, school, school.

Here's a little something about me that I just found out today!
I cannot, cannot, cannot sit at the third row onwards in class. My mind will just drift awayyyyy~.
For example, during maths, Nicole and I didn't sit at our usual place because we were quite late (Okay la. We were actually not late. It's just that the class comes in early). REALLY! So anyway, Nicole and I sat at the third row and ohmygahd, I swear, I didn't have any idea what Mr Goh was trying to teach us eventhough I try my very best to concentrate in class. It was so annoying! Nicole kept on teaching me the methods and I still didn't understand! I'll just stare at the paper and probably think about something else. Later, Ruben came and taught me and I somehow understand the concepts and stuff. THANKS RUBEN!

Oh crap, POA test tomorrow. pfft.

No comments: