Monday, December 31, 2007

Tomorrow is 2008! Time flies so fast and I'm so not ready for a new year!

Let's reflect on 2007 shall we.


There are quite a number of firsts for me, this year.

01. It was the first time a boy asked me out/to be his girlfriend.
I won't say his name. But I turned him down-due to some reasons. He actually asked me at a very very wrong time!


02. I passed my math for the first in my secondary life.
This made me feel very happy this year. My parents were very proud of me! HEHEHE.

03. It was the first time I went overseas without my family.
And where's that place you may ask?
NEW ZEALAND, of course!! I made new friends and got to know people better! I had an awesome time there! I still miss those late-night talks, washings, suppose-to-have-a-party-but-didn't and those rushings. HAHAHAHAH!!! To sum it all up, I miss New Zealand truckloads.


Okay, this is all i can think about my firsts and i quote, 'There are quite a number of firsts for me, this year' when there are only three?

I am going to miss a few things during 2007;

01. 2 Praise 2007
We really bonded this year. Everyone could tell that we really bonded. I am going to miss Alastair's disruption to the class, the boys 'oohhhhhh!!!'-ings, the fights and the laughters we had. I will also miss our class cheer!





02. Studying together after school in the library
Definitely miss those times. Especially that incident with the relieve librarian. I WAS ABOUT TO CRY! AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHH!! I hope we can still have these sessions. It's like a tradition or something. But there might be a chance that all of us can't study together because we are seperated. :(

03. Talking about some people.
HAHAHAHA!! Only some people would know what I'm talking about. HAHAHAH!!

There are some things that I'm looking forward to 2008;

01. Drama Club's Outdoor performance.
I won't be acting, which is quite sad because I've not been acting for so long! I'm doing stage managing which is not a bad thing because I have my New Zealand pals with me! YEAH!

I guess that's the only thing I'm looking forward to? I can't really think of anything else. HEHEHE.

Here are the things I'll try to do my very best for 2008;

01. Not losing my handphone.
I've been losing my handphones since Sec1!! I'll try my very best to keep it safe! :D

02. Improve my math
Yep, this is a MUST for me. I passed my math without having any tutor! When I had a tutor, I will always fail. LOL! Weird right? AHAHAHHAHA!!

03. Improve on EVERYTHING!
'Nuff said.

04. Manage my time well.
I can sense that there will be many things I have to do since I'm a councillor and an exco for Drama Club. pffft. I'm like Raven!! Kidding.

Yep, I guess that it.
I'm going to miss 2007 a lot. It has been filled with fruitful memories. :D

No comments: