Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shalin's NZ gathering was fun!
Some of her close friends were there 'cause she's moving to a new house.
Oh, and Andrew too! :D - I meant, Andrew was there for the party. Not moving to a new house. I think you get what I'm talking about.

Not everyone who went for NZ went for the party though. Some wasn't in Singapore and some just had other things planned already.
Only me, Alicia, Victoria, Abigail, Shi Jie, Desmond, Dion and Jordan came. We still had fun though!
Desmond and Shi Jie met us in the evening because they had jobs! Abigail met us in the evening too because she had some bible thing.
Andrew left in the evening because he had a chalet to attend to. LOL! Ducky! didn't come at all. :(

I LOVE SHALIN'S SWING!!


In the afternoon, we played Cheat!, Heart Attack and WHACKO! [wih shalin's friends].
During WHACKO!, Dion calls out for my name by saying;
Ya Ba Da Ba Doo, Amirah to the rescue!!~

AHAHAHHA, and he called me the queen?! UGK. SORRY ANDREW! I didn't mean to hurt you. LOL!






We stopped playing WHACKO! when Desmond and Shi Jie came. Before we ate our dinner, Shi Jie and Dion made up a game.
The first person who laughs has to eat the disgusting french fries (Let's see. Dion and Shi Jie soaked the friench fries in the orange drink. They also put sambal and LOADS OF CUCUMBER [disgusting!])!
AND GUESS WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON?
ME! Thanks to Desmond, who was sitting next to me, kept on doing his funny faces. PFFT.
SECOND ROUND;
This time, the person(s) who SMILES has to eat the fries which are really, really SOAKED. Disgusting!! And more sambal.
Alicia, Victoria, Wan Yi, Me, Shi Jie, Dion and Jordan had to eat the fries. EEEE!! But only Shi Jie, Dion and Jordan ate it. HAHAHAHAH!! They said it was quite nice because you can only taste the fries and the sambal but not the orange juice.
Whatever la. It's still disgusting!
Shalin's like the champion of the game. LOL!

After we played the game, we started to eat our dinner! LOL, dinner was very funny!

After dinner, I brought out the lollipops that mama bought for the party and ate it. HAHAHAHA!! Had a swing ride with Desmond and Alicia. Desmond told us some jokes. LOL!
Shi Jie joined us after awhile. Desmond and Shi Jie kept on scaring me. PFFT. I gave up and went inside the house and watched Dion and Jordan play cards.






We were quite bored in the house so ALL of us went to the playground and PLAYED!






Some of us climbed this pyramid thingy while some of us played with the swing (and took pictures! :D).




The swing was such a nightmare!
Alicia and I took the swing while Dion and Desmond pushed us. I SWEAR, my heart was beating very fast! Alicia butt was half-off the seat! My hands were SUPER SWEATY and I was about to let go!
OMG, Dion and Desmond will really push you luh! First, they will push you from the back. After some intense pushing, they will pull you from the side!!!
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Alicia and I were begging them to stop! And they did! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Shi Jie's on the swing while Dion and Desmond are pushing him.
LOL


After swinging, we played HIDE AND RUN! WHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!
It's like Hide and Seek, but after the catcher sees you, you have to RRRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!~
After the game, all of us were hot, wet, sticky and sweaty! UGH and we went back to Shalin's house.






At Shalin's house, we all cooled ourselves and helped her clean her house. I played with Belle through the window after sweeping the floor. LOL!
Belle is sooooo cute!! She's doesn't bark at us like the rest of the dogs near Shalin's house. PFFT.





After cleaning her house, we debated on what shows to watch.
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Friends
3. Prison Break
You know what? We didn't even watch any of it. We just talked about haunted hotels (LMAO!) and watched Miami Ink.














And then..
We all had to go home! :(

THE PARTY WAS FUN! It made me miss NZ even more.

No comments: