Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Look at what Nicole and I saw at NTUC yesterday;



LOL! :D


It's been a long long long time since I've watched Gossip Girl and The Hills.
The Hills are getting a bit boring these days. It's like the saaame thing over and over again. Oh well..

I bought my High School Musical 2 DVD! AND I GOT THE TICKETS FOR THE HOLIDAY POOL PARTY. It's on the 7th of December.
& on that day, there is a get together party with the amazing NZ people. I'd rather go for the NZ get together party unless a High School Musical star is at the pool party-which there isn't. :D
But I'm not even sure if I'm able to go because my parents aren't in Singapore now, they're at Sabah and will be back on Thursday morning. So I'll probably get my consent on friday or sat!

Class chalet was FUN FUN FUN!!!!

No comments: