Friday, September 14, 2007

you can't stop the beat.



WARNING!!! THIS POST MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE.
BUT IT'S UP TO YOU TO READ IT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU.
AND IF YOU WERE OFFENDED AND WOULD LIKE TO COME AFTER ME IN SCHOOL/ANYWHERE, I WILL SPIT AT YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT FORCED TO READ IT.




































so, during Math, i was just pressing the buttons on yasmine's calculator and i came up with this;

(.)(.)

I KNOW I KNOW, but before you even think about what it is,
IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.


me: yasmine, what does this remind you of?
yasmine: *laughs her head off* BREASTS!!
me: HUH? NOOOOOO!!! IT'S EYES!!! eeee. WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND??!! *laughs* it's EYES that are looking DOWN!!!!
yasmine: *continues to laugh her head off*

then, me and yasmine asked Gwen and Sharine.
me: what does this remind you of?
sharine and gwen: *laughs* breasts.
me and yasmine: NO!!! IT'S EYES!!! *laughs*
sharine and gwen: *LAUGHS LIKE MAD*

we asked Charlotte.
me: Charlotte!! what does this look like?
charlotte: eyes..
me: EH!! SO SMART!!!

whoever me and yasmine asked, their answers would be breasts.
ESPECIALLY THE BOYS!! HAHAAHAHHAHAHHA!! it was so funny la.

No comments: