Friday, August 31, 2007

neh neh neh neh neh neh!



i had the BEST DAMN TEACHER'S DAY!


the class party was so fun! THERE WERE NO RULES-so that means we could just scream and shout whenever we want! and i took the opportunity to just scream whenever the class screamed because if i just scream during a normal school day, Mrs Teo will go on about me being a councillor and stuff. so uh-yeah?

anyway, i uploaded a video on what happened just now during the post-class party. i think it's damn funny. just watch it.



Also, today was Galen's last day in KCP.
i know, sad. so we decided to take our very last kodak moments with him.











there are still more. but i'll upload them the next time because my mouse is being an ass. it's lacking energy from the batteries. annoying.

after the teacher's day celebration ended, i met Amirah at the bus interchange and waited for Kristie, to go to Marymount!!!!!! While waiting for Kristie, Amirah and I went to McDonald's 'cause she wanted to buy a drink from there. HAHAHA!!!

so after we bought her drink, we went back to the interchange to wait for Kristie.
me: eh, where is Kristie? *looks around*
amirah: THERE!!! *points to a direction infront of me*
me: OH! HI!!!!!!!
ya, i know. i didn't know she was right infront of me because i couldn't recognise her. I SWEAR!!
we waited for the 54 bus and talked. we boarded the bus and talked more.

we reached Marymount and we saw some people. HAHAHAHA!!!! and we saw the current batch of Primary Ones and Twos and we can't help it but to say, they are short. I CANNOT BELIEVE I WAS THAT SHORT LAST TIME. okay, fine. WAH-DE-BA!
we didn't see some of the people we were suppose to meet, so we just went out of Marymount by going through the chapel and walking down the hill at Marymount Kindergarten-like old times. while we walked, we were reminiscing on the primary 6 days. before and after PSLE, all the drama. all 3 of us missed it alot, and i really mean like..ALOT!

we were still reminiscing on the days while waiting for the 54 bus to come, which took so bloody long. *roll eyes*
Kristie and I stopped down at J8 while Amirah stopped at her house to take another bus to get to VivoCity to catch Heroes. HAHAH!.
yes Amirah,
Great minds DO think alike! haha!


i dontknow what the hell me and kristie were doing at J8-we just walked randomly and decided to get bubble tea and play Taboo at some playground near Guangyang. HAHAHA!!
and yes, KRISTIE WON after a round of Taboo. whatever.
the class was suppose to play taboo during the party but whatever.

after that, we went our seperate ways and i was on my way to my grandma's house. i played Taboo with my aunt and this time, I WON! hahahahahhahahhahahaha!!!!!

OH YES!
DID YOU SEE ZAC EFRON ON THE COVER PAGE OF LIFE! NEWSPAPER?
HE LOOKS SO DARN DREAMY! *swoons*


and before i forget, i just wanna say..
iY2 Praise.

No comments: