Friday, August 10, 2007

big, big mess.



I AM SO HATING MYSELF RIGHT NOW.

why?Why?WHY?

i'm fasting today. so that means NO water and NO food for me, till the sun sets..
sets..
sets.

and bloody hell, i've been telling myself to study because the stinky Common Test season is JUST. NEXT. WEEK. so just now, i took out my math textbook and some old graph worksheets and i was concentrating very very very very very hard.
BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO GET INTO MY BRAIN.
F-SHIT!! UGHHHHH. I AM JUST SO ANGRY.

but i have to study because if i don't, i will flunk my math paper and my parents would be strreesssssssssed and maybe, just maybe, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET INTO THROUGH TRAIN!!!!!

i have to do something about this. or maybe i'll just continue studying.

i am sooooooo hating common test.
and myself.

No comments: