Wednesday, July 04, 2007

i got nerrrvvvve.


i smelled like milk after recess, today. i ACCIDENTALLY knocked my HL Milk carton and it spilled on mostly, my skirt and a little bit on my blouse during recess.
Well, sharine wanted to put clara's bag next to me, but my lunchbox was next to me and i forgot that the carton was there so i pointed to my box and knocked my carton DOWN. SIGH. after my skirt and my blouse were dried, they felt HARD. hard like the collar of a brand-new school uniform.

i caught Transformers with the family, on Monday!

at first, i thought the movie will be sooo boring. BUT IT TOTALLY CHANGED MY MIND! it was action-packed throughout the whole entire movie. it took my breathe away.

Transformers comes in #2 after Harry Potter which comes in #1.
CHEEEERIOS TO TRANSFORMERS!!

No comments: