Friday, July 06, 2007

ah, funny.



CLASS PHOTOH.
i only posted this picture up because i think it's the best class photo out of all three. everyone's looks so cheerful, smiley and quite sick. look at the picture carefully and you'll know what i'm talking about.

----

6 July 2007 aka 6/07/07
The day which me and yasmine couldn't stop laughing. Like, really couldn't stop laughing. During science, Yasmine and i were talking about Green Earth thing.
me: tomorrow's green earth day! YOU HAVE TO WEAR GREEN.
yasmine: I KNOW, you don't have to wear green.
me: YOU HAVE TO!!
yasmine: NOOOO!!! you are ADVISED to-that was what my dad said!
me: If you don't wear green, you'll be arrested by the police!!
yasmine: *starts laughing her head off*

and also another one which includes Nicole, Sharine and DuRui.
We were doing the last question of the Electricity worksheet and we had to draw a circuit.
yasmine: amirah, i drew the circuit already.
me: *looks at the drawing* are you sure this is correct?
yasmine: OF COURSE! Durui's answers are ALWAYS right.
me: oh okay. *draws the circuit*
-a few minutes later-
nicole: EH, you all do already? LET ME SEE!
me: kay. *gives nicole my paper*
-another few mintues later-
me: *received the paper from nicole and started to bold the circuit to make it look pretty*
sharine: YOUR CIRCUIT IS WRONG!
me: WALAO, after i finished bolding my pretty circuit-YOU TELL ME IT'S WRONG?
sharine: OKAY, YOURS IS CORRECT.
me: OF COURSE!!!
sharine: yasmine, your circuit is wrong!
yasmine: NOOOOO!!! WHATEVER DURUI WRITES IS CORRECT!!!
sharine: NO, THIS IS WRONG!!! MINE IS CORRECT!! you seee??
yasmine: *closes her eyes and doesn't listen to what sharine is saying*
me and nicole: *laugh our heads off*
durui: sharine's circuit is correct. mine is wrong.
yasmine, me and nicole: ALAMAK!!!!! *starts to whine*
me: just now you dont want to say. when i decorate my circuit, then you say!!
sharine: *sarcastically* you don't need yours is correct.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
yasmine: but i don't want to redo!!! *changes her circuit anyway*

well, me and yasmine laughed more during chapel and during the council meeting. We didn't laugh during the council meeting, we GIGGLED. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: