Tuesday, June 26, 2007

beautiful smile.


tomorrow's the camp. i'm not really looking forward to it then what i felt during the last post. OKAY, I DONTKNOW WHY!!!! my eyes are like..heavy. i'm gonna lose alot of precious sleeping time during the camp. but nvm, monday is a HOLIDAY!! yeah-ness? LOL! stupid.

Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape World Tour, and she's coming HERE!! RIGHT HERE in sunny Singapore. I WANT TO GO!! my mom says i can but then after awhile she said i'm too young. Fine. my sister is going for Christina Aguilera's Back to Basics World Tour this Saturday!! SHE GETS TO MEET THE LEGENDARY CHRISTINA AGUILERA!!!!!!
I think the cast of HEROES is coming HERE TOOO!!!!!! i think, because i watched E! News and Hayden Panettiere said "We'll be coming to [idontknow what she said]pore, Hong Kong and yadda yadda yadda". PORE? SINGA-PORE? SINGAPORE!!! AAAAAAAAHH!!!!!

THIS IS WAY COOL!!

No comments: