Friday, June 15, 2007

almost famous..


I was very very very happy that it rained while i was walking to school today! i got to use my cute H&M lightning umbrella Nilah the Santi bought for me when she was in London! YIPPEEE!! but i really didn't like the part where i accidently stepped on a freaking huge and deep puddle on the way to school which made my black converse chucks ALL WET!! i regretted for not wearing my school shoes! UGH!

malay class was best giler! we had it in the library [which all of us complained it was cold] because some church used the malay room as a STORE ROOM. there were many many distractions which made zuhairi, yasmine and me laugh/giggle. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

cikgu didn't even asked any of us about the work she made us bring home. HAHAHAH!!!! none of us did. OH WAIT-i did! half of it? but that still counts right? yeap.

toooodles.

No comments: