Monday, May 28, 2007

my sister is a staff nurse.
my other sister is leaving for londonUK, tonight.

TONIGHT is the last episode of the 2nd best chinese drama that i've watch, Mars VS Venus. it's kinda good because i dont have to fret over what is happening to that person & what is happening to this person, when im-you know-away on vacation.

i dont really remember the names of each person but i do remember these names, Aimei, Wenwen, Fangfang, Wenjing (???) & uhm..i guess that's it. OH YES! STEVEN AKA SHIDIFEN! WHAHAHAH!!! can you believe it that i asked nicole what's the meaning of SHIDIFEN during english?
me: nicole, what is shidifen?
nicole: pickuppoo.
me: what?
nicole: pick, up, poo.
me: what's that?
nicole: pick up poo??
me: HUH? pickuppoo?
nicole: tsk. *draws it out for me* SHI-DI-FEN. PICK *does that pick action* UP *does that pick-up action* POO *draws shit on the paper*. PICK UP POO!!!
me: OH!!!!! *starts lol-ing*


Holland V is THEEEEE BEST CHINESE DRAMA SHOW EVVAAAAAHHH!!

im leaving tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow! tomorrow!

No comments: